Terms & Conditions
By placing an order either over the phone, email or website, the customer has verbal or written agreement, and is bound to PDR Property Services Terms and Conditions.
- The Client agrees to provide a task list and all necessary cleaning detergents and equipment for the required work unless other arrangements have been made. All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order.
- PDR Property Services are not liable for any damages caused by a faulty or not in full working order detergents/equipment supplied by the customer.
- Sales advisors can only give a rough estimate of the duration of the cleaning service, which may vary due to differing level of cleanliness. Please note that duration may vary therefore a degree of flexibility is required for the first couple of cleans to ensure the time is right for the tasks you wish to be carried out.
- A minimum duration of 3 hours per cleaning visit applies for all cleaning services.
- The Client must give instructions for deactivation/activation of any alarm systems in their property.
- In the event that the Contractor provides ironing services to a Client, the Client is expected to provide the Contractor with an ironing board and iron in good working order. The Contractor shall not be liable for any damage caused to items of clothing caused by a defective ironing board or iron nor will the Contractor undertake or be responsible for any haberdashery services in respect of any items submitted for ironing.
- The client understands that additional Parking and Congestion charges may apply.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a clean you will have 24hrs to do so before your appointment after this cut-off time, or if your Housekeeper arrives and is unable to gain entry or start the clean, you will be charged the full price of the clean.
- Please note that all complaints must be made within 48hrs of your clean along with photographic evidence. If the concern is justified, the Contractor will arrange for the re-cleaning or rectification of the area under dispute for no additional charge. The Client will remain liable to pay for hours worked by the Contractor providing the initial services (other than those hours spent rectifying the concern) and no refund will be offered by the Contractor.
- If payment is not made after 30 days of invoice then the account will be passed to a collections agency, after which a charge of 20% plus VAT on top of the initial invoice due, will be added to the debt. You agree as part of our service to pay this sum, which represents our reasonable costs in collecting the unpaid amounts.
- Unless otherwise stated materials and products must be provided for one off cleans.